Facilities and Office Space

Information on facilities, office space, and purchase orders.


Your supervisor will allocate a desk and lab bench space to you, or refer you to the relevant facilities manager. All graduate research students enrolled in the Faculty of Veterinary and Agricultural Sciences may use the facilities at all campuses. Both Parkville and Werribee campuses offer a veterinary library, while the majority of the food and agriculture resources are located in the Eastern Resource Centre on the Parkville campus. Access to tea and coffee facilities, computer laboratories, printing and photocopying is available for all students. Your supervisor will give you a code for the relevant photocopier.

Purchase orders and ordering supplies

As part of your laboratory work, you may be asked to order supplies, or consumables, required for your project. Purchases are made through the online iProcurement system. For more information, please contact a member of the finance team.